What is the Emerald Leadership Programme?
The Emerald Leadership Programme celebrates and supports our established and emerging Female Leaders.
It’s women supporting women in leadership and business.
Emerging evolved, on the back of the changing times of 2020, Emerald 2.0 has a new tone - dedication to community, collaboration and supporting women in leadership to achieve the tangible goals they want to achieve.
** 2021 APPLICATIONS CLOSING DATE EXTENED TO MONDAY 18TH JANUARY** Click on the EMERALD EOI button below to apply!
There are six components to the Emerald Leadership Programme:
- To commence there will be a National Virtual Goal Setting Session to welcome all the new Emerald participants and returning Emerald participants, introduce the chairs and help get us all set up for success.
- Each Emerald participant is assigned to their group in their state, where possible. Approximately 8 participants per group, each group will meet monthly for their Emerald Mastermind Group meeting. These meetings will be structured and facilitated based on the current challenges or opportunities faced by the group participants. This is a safe, confidential space for honest communication, brainstorming, supporting and sharing connections all in an attempt to help each other. Virtually, or in person, depending on what best suits the group for that month.
- Included is complementary access to quarterly Emerald Leadership Programme virtual events and an expanded networking opportunity. This is your opportunity to broaden your connections locally, nationally and internationally. Current topics, very relevant and specific to women in leadership and business will be chosen. Elite level panel discussions will be a regular feature.
- Informal catch ups for dinner or after work drinks with your fellow Emerald Leadership Programme peers (optional, depending on what the wants of each group are).
- Physical welcome pack delivered to your door. This will include a copy of the Emerald Leadership Handbook, a journal for notes for your meetings and a few surprises.
- Access to a library of resources and to networking with the broader Chamber members.
How do the Emerald Mastermind Group meetings work?
The purpose of the Emerald Leadership Programme is women supporting women in business and leadership. Each Emerald Mastermind Group meeting will be an organised session of like-minded women who will exchange knowledge, experience and support.
Emerald Mastermind Group meetings will be held virtually via Zoom or in person depending on what each group decides is best for their participants. What we have found to have worked in the past is the formal Emerald Mastermind Group meetings will take place via Zoom each month and then every couple of months groups have the option should they choose, to meet informally outside of the programme for either a drinks or dinner catch up.
Emerald Mastermind Group meetings will be held for one hour each month. When hosting meetings in person, participants are expected to provide the venue, a boardroom, meeting room or a space in a co-working environment for example, however please ensure the meeting location offers the privacy required for confidential discussions. As a gesture to your fellow program participants, in the past host have enjoyed providing refreshments at each session that happens in person. When it's your turn to host, you have any issues with space availability, please let your Chair know and we will be happy to help you. Cafés and bars are not suitable venues due to the nature of topics discussed during these Emerald Mastermind Group meetings. Emerald Mastermind Group meetings are a safe space where we expect privacy and absolute confidentiality.
How do you select participants?
Building on our experience and success with our Mentoring programme, we will have a volunteer subcommittee evaluate expressions of interest and choose participants based on objectives, experience, business needs and other criteria. Potential participants who are successfully selected, will be offered a place on the program and following payment of course fees, will be invited to our National Virtual Goal Setting Session, where your journey begins.
How much does it cost?
Fees for the 2020 intake have been set at a modest €300 and this includes all elements of the programme (as indicated in the "6 components" section above). Please note, in all circumstances, that the full programme cost must be paid, even if you do not participate in all the elements open to you.
How can I take part?
The first thing to do is join the Chamber - sounds simple and it really is! If you want to apply for the Emerald Leadership Programme, you will need to be a full member.
How to join the Emerald Leadership Programme
To submit an Expression of Interest form, please click below. Any questions? For application support, just email us at email@example.com
The Emerald Leadership Programme in Ireland is sponsored by: