Hear from leaders in the sector, who will highlight infrastructure opportunities and guide you through the transformative policy changes for the industry in Victoria.
One of these changes is the introduction of Recycling Victoria, the Victorian Government’s $300 million ten-year action plan and circular economy policy that will transform the sector.
Significant opportunities exist to build infrastructure required to adapt to changes across the industry. These changes include:
- the recent launch of Victoria’s 10-year circular economy policy, Recycling Victoria
- import bans by overseas markets on recovered materials
- a national export ban rolled out over the next four years
This webinar will cover:
- the market today
- how recent policy announcements will impact the industry
- the materials prioritised both local and nationally
- where opportunities lie now and into the future.
We welcome questions in the webinar and will answer them at the end of the presentations.
About Sustainability Victoria
Sustainability Victoria's statutory objective is to facilitate and promote environmental sustainability in the use of resources.
Moderator - Julia Mills, Investment Director, UK & Europe, Government of Victoria
Claire Ferres Miles, Chief Executive Officer, Sustainability Victoria
Matt Genever, Chief Operating Officer, Sustainability Victoria
Jillian Riseley, Chief Executive Officer, Metropolitan Waste and Resource Recovery Group
**For more information and all bookings, please click here.